-
1st partiton on the HD for correct instalation?
Hi all
First of all, say that I am new to linux and Knoppix is fascinating.
I want to install it on my HD, but reading the FAQ´s I´ve seen tha the knoppix partition must be the "first" in the HD.
In my second, slave HD, I have already a partition for backup data from windows and a swap partition. If I create a new partioton for knoppix, it will be ok?? If not, there´s any solution to this?
2.- the bootloader will be installed in the master HD? How can I install the bootloader in a flopy disk?
Please help....
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By sty2000 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2007, 01:15 PM
-
By knxbegin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-16-2007, 12:55 PM
-
By ary in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-06-2005, 05:39 AM
-
By Marduk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 08:21 AM
-
By ThatData in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-12-2003, 12:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89