Actually, and I realize that this may be as much of a personal bias as a fact, but I preceive that installing causes so many problems that I don't usually get involved with problems when Knoppix has been installed to hard disk. But you indicate that you did these from a CD boot too, and that is that part that intrigues me. I've used a lot of USB optical mice under Knoppix, most cheap, some Logitech and even Microsoft, and all, even the Microsoft worked under Knoppix just fine. Of couse, it might be some BIOS difference or something else, but I'm puzzled why your CD boot wouldn't work with your blue mouse.Originally Posted by Shadda

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
NETGEAR GS308-300PAS GS308 8 Gigabit Port Unmanaged Ethernet Switch
$11.00
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99