Shouldn't need to reboot, no. I re-ran all the autoconfigure stuff, looked around at USB drivers, and restarted X (and X is what uses the mouse driver, no?)
I've run several "mouse utilities" too, and googled + searched this forum.
Shouldn't need to reboot, no. I re-ran all the autoconfigure stuff, looked around at USB drivers, and restarted X (and X is what uses the mouse driver, no?)
I've run several "mouse utilities" too, and googled + searched this forum.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope
$89.00