-
CD-RW benefits over CD-R?
i was reading through the FAQ, and it says to use CD-RWs instead of CD-Rs. I understand the difference, but my questions are, why, and if I use an -RW, I suppose I shouldn't finish the session, and can I make changes to the OS without having a writeable HD?
Thanks!
Trying to figure it out before I dl it. Looks great!
Similar Threads
-
By DiabloGN in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 06:22 AM
-
By user unknown in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By jreiser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 09:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99