-
Wow¡¡¡ this is an explanation, thank you very much¡¡¡
I´ve been looking at the progeny website.
as I have been able to understand in your post, you mean that progeny is a Debian,
but much more structured and easy to manage for a poor newbie like me
. Is this right?
I´ve tried to install Fedora, it has given me problems with the CDROM drive, and
Mandrake doesn´t recoognize my video card.
I´ve seen also that Progeny doesn´t have support for AMD64, which is my mew PC.
Does sarge have this platform implemented??
To put things sort, which distro could be the best for me to start from 0?? Progeny?
(I don´t really mind about my AMD64, but....)
Thanks in advance.
PD: By the way, I live in Spain, good example with the Spanish inquisition ¡¡¡
Regards
Alberto
Similar Threads
-
By yozef in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 20
Last Post: 12-30-2006, 04:27 AM
-
By pap2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By dewd in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By estranged in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

HP ProLiant 460 Series G7 Blade 2x Xeon E5649 2.53Ghz w/ 16Gb DR3, No HD, QTY
$74.99