-
Live CD won't boot
I downloaded an iso file from knoppix.org mirrors and I burned it as an image. Then I changed my boot order to:
1. Floppy
2. CD
3. Hard Drive
The thing is, the CD spins up when my computer restarts, but the CD won't boot. Instead, the XP load screen comes up. The CD works since the FAQ showed up, but it's not booting it at all when I restart my computer. I have a Dell Dimension 4600 with 256MB RAM and XP Home
Similar Threads
-
By abhi_luck2000 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2007, 09:47 AM
-
By blueutopia in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2006, 05:58 AM
-
By obnascar in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-25-2006, 01:32 PM
-
By thrustan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 09:30 AM
-
By kevin7 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 05:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95