Sometimes try typing the following to avoid hang ups:
knoppix nopcmcia
This worked for me...good luk
I bought a new notebook a few months ago and when trying to load Knoppix on it I've found that it hangs at the screen right after all the hardware detection... Normally I would bring up the KDE loading screen with the tools that blink but now it just hangs at the "gears" image. I've tried Failsafe but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas?
EDIT: For what its worth, its an Averatec 3250PX
-Jameson
Sometimes try typing the following to avoid hang ups:
knoppix nopcmcia
This worked for me...good luk

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
SAMSUNG 860 PRO 512GB V-NAND SSD (MZ7KH512HAJQ) - TESTED - 98%
$59.99
M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00
Samsung PM981 256GB PCIe Gen 3 NVMe SSD M.2 2280 (MZVLB256HAHQ-000L7)
$29.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$59.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
MICRON 2200S 256GB NVMe SSD (MTFDHBA256TCK-2AS1AABDA) - TESTED - 71%
$24.99
PNY CS900 120GB SATA III 6Gb/s (PNY CS900 120GB SSD) - TESTED - 96%
$14.99