Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help with Knoppix installation

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2

    Help with Knoppix installation

    Hello, I'm trying to use Knoppix off of a cd I burned.
    I type "knoppix" at the command prompt after it boots. Then, it says "Probing SCSI...aic7xxx.o" and it just stops. I'm pretty sure the cd I burned is fine (I burned two of them to make sure). What should I do?

    -eitan chatav
    trying to make the switch from Microsoft to open source.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2

    fixed it

    Nevermind, I fixed it. I just entered "knoppix -noscsi". In fact i'm using knoppix right now. yay.

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix Installation
    By michel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 05:02 PM
  2. Knoppix installation...
    By Stealth870 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 04:04 PM
  3. Probleme nach installation!! - Problems after installation!!
    By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
  4. Installation of Knoppix 3.1
    By jan.tw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2003, 07:40 PM
  5. Knoppix-KDE hd installation...
    By twgray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY

$10.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix picture

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix

$66.00



Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Client Pentium J5005 8GB RAM 128GB SSD w/Power Win 10 LTSC picture

Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Client Pentium J5005 8GB RAM 128GB SSD w/Power Win 10 LTSC

$62.00



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666MHz (8 X 2) (Black) - 2 Sticks picture

Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666MHz (8 X 2) (Black) - 2 Sticks

$60.00



Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G) picture

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)

$89.99



Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM picture

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM

$43.00