-
Java HotSpot in Knoppix 3.7 - Help Required
1. My aim is to run the Java version of the SAP GUI (front end to SAP) on Linux machine
2. I have earlier done this in a Fedora based Linux distribution using BLACKDOWN java version 1.4.1. There was no problem and the installation was smooth.
3. Now I have installed Knoppix 3.7 in my Hard Disk and it has HOTSPOT java 1.4.2
4. When I use the command
java -jar gul620.jar (where gul620.jar is the jar file supplied by SAP)
I am getting the following error:
Xlib : connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib : No protocol specified
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to X11 window
server using ':0.0' as the value of the DISPLAY variable.
How do I overcome this error? Where and how I should change the value of DISPLAY?
More info: HOTSPOT Java : J2RE Standard edition 1.4.2_06-b03
Client 1.4.2_06-b03, mixed mode.
Thanking you in advance
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-07-2007, 10:45 PM
-
By rash in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-10-2006, 11:58 AM
-
By balakrishnan in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 12:41 PM
-
By your_breakfast in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 10:03 AM
-
By evorob in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-30-2004, 11:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00