Been trying to get there all day from multiple locations. The server seems to be refusing connections. I emailed probono and havent heard back from him yet. Has anyone heard anything?
Been trying to get there all day from multiple locations. The server seems to be refusing connections. I emailed probono and havent heard back from him yet. Has anyone heard anything?
fixed![]()
I've been on 8 times last night and today, trying to download a package from the administrative tools section, and I keep getting error messages . I'm thinking of getting the full Debian CD package and learnimng to compile source codes again .![]()
The Klik site was working Fine again last night .
I keep getting an error about not being able to connect to server 0.0
I'll check again later and get the exact error message.

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$699.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99