hi,
I put a script like yours in the CD root and a symlink in /etc/rc5.d to this script (you have to remaster!)
If you want to edit your script later you don't need to remaster again!
Cheers
Hi, I remastered my knoppix, but when I try to create my own simple knoppix.sh, only the last line works (resolv.conf), but I can't configure the network with the instructions of my script (ifconfig and route don't work).
I read the problem's cause is in the boot sequence, when knoppix.sh is executed, the system can't execute bash, X, .... cause they doesn't load.
my knoppix.sh looks like:
---------------------------------------
#!/bin/bash
ifconfig 192.168.0.2 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 192.168.0.255
route add default gw 192.168.0.1
echo "nameserver 194.179.1.100" >> /etc/resolv.conf
---------------------------------------
Any idea for run a script same my knoppix.sh in the boot sequence?
Thanks and sorry for my english.
Adri
hi,
I put a script like yours in the CD root and a symlink in /etc/rc5.d to this script (you have to remaster!)
If you want to edit your script later you don't need to remaster again!
Cheers

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00