hi,
I put a script like yours in the CD root and a symlink in /etc/rc5.d to this script (you have to remaster!)
If you want to edit your script later you don't need to remaster again!
Cheers
Hi, I remastered my knoppix, but when I try to create my own simple knoppix.sh, only the last line works (resolv.conf), but I can't configure the network with the instructions of my script (ifconfig and route don't work).
I read the problem's cause is in the boot sequence, when knoppix.sh is executed, the system can't execute bash, X, .... cause they doesn't load.
my knoppix.sh looks like:
---------------------------------------
#!/bin/bash
ifconfig 192.168.0.2 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 192.168.0.255
route add default gw 192.168.0.1
echo "nameserver 194.179.1.100" >> /etc/resolv.conf
---------------------------------------
Any idea for run a script same my knoppix.sh in the boot sequence?
Thanks and sorry for my english.
Adri
hi,
I put a script like yours in the CD root and a symlink in /etc/rc5.d to this script (you have to remaster!)
If you want to edit your script later you don't need to remaster again!
Cheers

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
10GbE 10GFC SFP+ LC SW 850nm IBM 78P1661 31P1549 Finisar FTLX8571D3BCL-IK Qty 8
$88.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00