If you're not behind a firewall, then they should all work right out the box. However, I think Gaim only supports direct IM and file transfer.
Anyone know how to get gAIM to work with File Transfers, Direct Connections / Image / Voice? I E-Mailed gAIM and they did not reply back yet. I found a forum at sourceforge.net but you have to pay $39.00/yr to use their forums.
If you're not behind a firewall, then they should all work right out the box. However, I think Gaim only supports direct IM and file transfer.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98