Hi !
I have knoppix 3.7 on my toshiba satellite 2710 xdvd 450MHz.
Suppose i have a wifi-card and I need to compile a kernel module to get it working.
Then I discover that my kernel is not compiled with the same version of gcc as the one installed on the system.
This means I cant compile the kernel module, right ?
I have to first recompile my kernel, and then the module.
This seems difficult since knoppix has special hacks and mods to the sources.
How is this done ?
Is there som script that does it for me, so I can save the time it take to learn all the details ?
There should be some program to download that just makes the kernel be in sync with the compiler...
Regards,
David Wahlstedt

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube Poster (2000) 36 x 24 - Think Different
$29.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00