-
Junior Member
registered user
Cannot login other than root, pls help
After installing Knoppix 3.6 on my laptop, knoppix was working fine till one day I ran out of space .
I created new extended partition on free space using qtparted as I had about 60% disk unused. After that I am not able to login to KDE as normal user. I can login as root and changed password for normal user but when I logout and try logging in using login screen , when I select another user and try logging in, it does something and shows me login screen again.
If I enter wrong password, it immediately says login failed but on correct credentials, keep on getting login screen again and again
Pls. help
Similar Threads
-
By ackelley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-12-2005, 11:52 PM
-
By mienque in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 06:15 AM
-
By Dark19 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:41 AM
-
By Mogiin in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:02 AM
-
By 1st_time in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 04:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$280.00