Amen, Bro! I have the same problem. Anybody got an answer?
Hey all,
I have Knx 3.2 installed (3-30). Is there a way to keep my recently visited web pages in my history?
-Justin
Amen, Bro! I have the same problem. Anybody got an answer?
Hey, hope this helps. This problem was driving me batty. After a few reinstalls of Mozilla I think I found the answer. And you don't even have to remove anything. Go to the Debian package site for Mozilla and look for a package with "xft" as the title. When I installed that using the kpackage-open/install...it fixed the problem. Sorry not to too detailed at the moment, just about to sit down to dinner...will check further later.
Best of luck!
xeta
Yes, install mozilla-xft. Don't worry about uninstalling anything. And uncheck dependecies. Use kpackage. After installing that over, you will have your history working again.
xeta
I already have mozilla-xft installed and still no history in mozilla. Have anymore ideas?
The work around that I have had to do is delete the account created and then create a default account. For some reason when you create a user there is also a knoppix user account? Just delete both and create a now default account. Before this make sure you save your bookmarks

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2a 8-Core Ryzen Pro 7 5850U 1.90GHz 512GB SSD 16GB RAM
$300.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 3 8-Core AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 6850U 2.7GHz 512GB SSD 16GB RAM
$450.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00