-
Mine post is simply one of empathy, since I seem to be having the same problem with Knoppix 3.7. I see lots of USB options when I attempt to install my printer, but the LPT port does not seems to be recognized. Glad I'm not alone.
For what its worth, Knoppix 3.4 and 3.6 are fine on my machine, and both recognize my printer and LPT port just fine.
Mine is not an IBM machine. I've got an Asus P2B motherboard. I've just flash updated the bios, but that did not solve the problem unfortunately.
In posting this, at least it will rise back to the top of the list, where I hope that someone will see/respond to our call for help!
Similar Threads
-
By KeTZer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 01:47 PM
-
By KeTZer in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By charlwood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:22 PM
-
By jdong in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 03:11 AM
-
By tas in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-27-2003, 07:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IBM ThinkPad 600X Type 2645 Laptop with accessories *Read Description*
$149.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

8 Inch Floppy Disk Lot of 109 Assorted Brands Maxell KAO Vintage Media Games Ins
$195.00

Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39

Vintage Microsoft Windows 1.03 (1986) Retail Box - with 6-Disk Set & Manual
$999.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72