-
Senior Member
registered user
Hiya Cuddles!
As for *nix's native 64-bit support I believe it precedes what we know as linux. Solaris (no?) was/is a 64bit environment. As was HP's True(64?).
I am not sure about Linux's 64 bit entry being SUSE (close - maybe Redhat who I don't care for and call the Linuxofthenorthpole- Bill Gate's next purchase if you ask me)
I was close to building a an AMD64 just two weeks ago. Have since been given notice on my temp job and happy to be with my crappola little XP1500 (yeah, he is getting a bit sluggish but I don't have any options at present, and hey, OO is still 32bit, isn't it?)
Similar Threads
-
By cyberoidx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By tearinghairout in forum The Lounge
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 11:27 AM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:27 PM
-
By fm78 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Used PC Corsair Vengeance Intel i7-4770 3.40GHz 16GB DDR3 Gtx 1050 Ti Msi
$135.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz Quad-Core LGA1150 SR1QF CPU Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS
$99.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00