Sweet Eco2Geek,

Another point for the "Linux" side

Just as a side note, another point to Linux for having a 64bit OS before Windows can come up with one...
( as a matter of fact, from what I heard, Linux had a OS for the AMD 64 bit processor before the processor ever even hit the market - I think the distro was Suse. )

I think "linux", as-a-whole, has proven that it will not only be around for a long time, but, that, it is "really" going to go more places than where "Microsoft" may ever tread, imho.

The "talent" behind Linux, is, constantly, proving that they are extremely talented - and as, we, the users of that talent, may find, it has a lot more than what "we" could ever have imagined.

A day doesnt go by, that I am not intrigued, and flabergasted, by what Linux is, and has been, all this time. I kind of think of it like a "never-ending Christmas present", that, when you think you have gotten everything out of the box, you find, that more and more, are still in it.

The "gift" that keeps on "giving"
Ms. Cuddles