I did an apt-get dist-upgrade, and my 2.4.27 kernel is gone from the /boot, and only the 2.6.7 is there(old), is there any way to update my kernel or go get the last one, I dont like the 2.6.7 it doesnt work right with my synaptics touchpad.
I did an apt-get dist-upgrade, and my 2.4.27 kernel is gone from the /boot, and only the 2.6.7 is there(old), is there any way to update my kernel or go get the last one, I dont like the 2.6.7 it doesnt work right with my synaptics touchpad.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98