What I've seen in my Knoppix 3.8 I think you'll have to copy the files out of your old homedir and in a new one, created in Knoppix 3.8
In 3.8 it's not only a homedir, but a persistant image using UnionFS!
poor_mans_knoppix
My home dir from knoppix 3.7 (on my ext2 linux home partition) doesn't seem to be recognised by 3.8. I put it as a boot option and nothing happens.
I guess I just have to copy it over.
Also there is no firewall apparently. Is the internet secure anyway?
Cheers
David from downunder (Australia)
What I've seen in my Knoppix 3.8 I think you'll have to copy the files out of your old homedir and in a new one, created in Knoppix 3.8
In 3.8 it's not only a homedir, but a persistant image using UnionFS!
poor_mans_knoppix

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-14700KF 20-Core 3.4GHz LGA1700 33MB Cache CPU SRN3Y
$310.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core Ultra 7 265K 3.9GHz LGA 1851 Processor
$249.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99