Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.

  1. #1
    Playloud
    Guest

    I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.

    I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.
    Any fixes or suggestions?
    Eddie

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    57

    Not yet Eddie...

    Audigy's are not currently supported...

    Im not sure but I think they are on 'the list'. (MonkyMind?)

    I have an audigy in one of my machines too...I have looked up and down...no support in Knoppix...You will find support in RedHat with a bit of effort (compile the driver)...see http://www.creativelabs.com/ for more info.

Similar Threads

  1. Soundblaster Audigy and Knoppix 3.6 sound then no sound!
    By spitfire in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 02:56 AM
  2. SOund card fun:Sound Blaster Audigy OEM also Radeon 9600Pro
    By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
  3. Soundblaster Audigy on Knoppix
    By Dark-Prophecy in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 03:21 PM
  4. Soundblaster Audigy with CD booted Knoppix
    By OmegaOne in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:25 PM
  5. Newbie Problems with Soundblaster Audigy
    By JohnElmore in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2003, 06:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Apple Macintosh PowerBook 100 Vintage Laptop MPN 100 w/ AC Adapter picture

Apple Macintosh PowerBook 100 Vintage Laptop MPN 100 w/ AC Adapter

$595.00



Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video picture

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video

$225.00



Apple IIe Vintage Computer Photo Snaphot 3x5  S24-2 picture

Apple IIe Vintage Computer Photo Snaphot 3x5 S24-2

$19.98



Lot of 3 VIntage  Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS picture

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS

$7.00



Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands picture

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands

$249.95



Apple IIe Vintage Computer Photo Snaphot 3x5  S24-1 picture

Apple IIe Vintage Computer Photo Snaphot 3x5 S24-1

$19.98



Vintage APPLE KEYBOARD II & DESKTOP BUS MOUSE Macintosh M0487 M2706 UNTESTED picture

Vintage APPLE KEYBOARD II & DESKTOP BUS MOUSE Macintosh M0487 M2706 UNTESTED

$59.95



Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad picture

Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad

$199.99



Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different picture

Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different

$99.99



Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer Model A2S2064 w/ Power Cord picture

Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer Model A2S2064 w/ Power Cord

$120.02