Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.

  1. #1
    Playloud
    Guest

    I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.

    I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.
    Any fixes or suggestions?
    Eddie

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    57

    Not yet Eddie...

    Audigy's are not currently supported...

    Im not sure but I think they are on 'the list'. (MonkyMind?)

    I have an audigy in one of my machines too...I have looked up and down...no support in Knoppix...You will find support in RedHat with a bit of effort (compile the driver)...see http://www.creativelabs.com/ for more info.

Similar Threads

  1. Soundblaster Audigy and Knoppix 3.6 sound then no sound!
    By spitfire in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 02:56 AM
  2. SOund card fun:Sound Blaster Audigy OEM also Radeon 9600Pro
    By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
  3. Soundblaster Audigy on Knoppix
    By Dark-Prophecy in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 03:21 PM
  4. Soundblaster Audigy with CD booted Knoppix
    By OmegaOne in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:25 PM
  5. Newbie Problems with Soundblaster Audigy
    By JohnElmore in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2003, 06:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989  Untested  picture

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested

$207.92



Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS picture

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS

$325.99



Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra picture

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra

$120.00



Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used picture

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used

$55.99



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8 picture

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8

$34.95



VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC picture

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC

$24.95



Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial picture

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial

$89.99



Vintage Apple iMac G4 15

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers

$300.00



Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed picture

Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed

$34.99