Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.

  1. #1
    Playloud
    Guest

    I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.

    I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.
    Any fixes or suggestions?
    Eddie

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    57

    Not yet Eddie...

    Audigy's are not currently supported...

    Im not sure but I think they are on 'the list'. (MonkyMind?)

    I have an audigy in one of my machines too...I have looked up and down...no support in Knoppix...You will find support in RedHat with a bit of effort (compile the driver)...see http://www.creativelabs.com/ for more info.

Similar Threads

  1. Soundblaster Audigy and Knoppix 3.6 sound then no sound!
    By spitfire in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 02:56 AM
  2. SOund card fun:Sound Blaster Audigy OEM also Radeon 9600Pro
    By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
  3. Soundblaster Audigy on Knoppix
    By Dark-Prophecy in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 03:21 PM
  4. Soundblaster Audigy with CD booted Knoppix
    By OmegaOne in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:25 PM
  5. Newbie Problems with Soundblaster Audigy
    By JohnElmore in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2003, 06:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"

$14.24



OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236 picture

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236

$549.99



Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A picture

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A

$10.99



Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good picture

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good

$21.05



OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466 picture

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466

$19.99



OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2 picture

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2

$12.99



OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015 picture

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015

$26.98



Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718 picture

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718

$22.00



Lot of 30 Genuine OEM Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter for iPhone iPad MacBook Air picture

Lot of 30 Genuine OEM Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter for iPhone iPad MacBook Air

$419.59



apple oem cube 5w charger  picture

apple oem cube 5w charger

$6.99