-
Netgear help
I'm running a Netgear MA101 USB Adaptor right now, and I'm having problems with getting Knoppix to recognize it. I've heard that Knoppix has some difficulties with certain wireless devices so I thought I'd come here to check if this one is compatible. If any one can help me with getting my networking done it'd be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By sasij in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:24 AM
-
By johart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-02-2006, 03:19 AM
-
By bobeltomate in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 11:34 PM
-
By :-) in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 02:04 PM
-
By vishalkapoorv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 06:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01