-
Floppy Drive problem! eek!
Hey,
When I click my Floppy Disc icon on the KDE, it says it's blank, even when there is something on it. When I put another floppy in instead, it still says it's empty when it's not. I can create a new folder inside the floppy via kde, but I can't delete it, and it disappears when I exit the floppy window and open it again. I have ALL permissions on it.
Thanks,
Thunda 'Awesome' One
-
i had the same problem.. now its saying the file or folder file:/mnt/floppy does not exist thou.. despite being plugged in and working @ bootup level
-
Yea. If it says it's there, it's contents are in the cache I think. When it finally realizes it's given you outdated info, it then says that there is no floppy. soooo confusing!!!
Similar Threads
-
By django in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2006, 06:29 PM
-
By Ghetto2k4 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 02:00 AM
-
By benw in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By stickycricket88 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By icu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 02:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga 2000 Rev 4.2 (PAL, Kickstart 1.3) Computer Keyboard Mouse Box SB
$1599.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Micronik A1200 Infinitiv Tower, NEW IN BOX, Commodore Amiga 1200 Kit
$1472.50

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

COMMODORE AMIGA 500 Motherboard Rev 5 NTSC ,No IC'S , Sold As Is, Untested
$88.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00