i had the same problem.. now its saying the file or folder file:/mnt/floppy does not exist thou.. despite being plugged in and working @ bootup level
Hey,
When I click my Floppy Disc icon on the KDE, it says it's blank, even when there is something on it. When I put another floppy in instead, it still says it's empty when it's not. I can create a new folder inside the floppy via kde, but I can't delete it, and it disappears when I exit the floppy window and open it again. I have ALL permissions on it.
Thanks,
Thunda 'Awesome' One
i had the same problem.. now its saying the file or folder file:/mnt/floppy does not exist thou.. despite being plugged in and working @ bootup level
Yea. If it says it's there, it's contents are in the cache I think. When it finally realizes it's given you outdated info, it then says that there is no floppy. soooo confusing!!!

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Ubiquiti Cloud Key Gen2 Plus UniFi Controller 1TB HDD
$105.00