i had the same problem.. now its saying the file or folder file:/mnt/floppy does not exist thou.. despite being plugged in and working @ bootup level
Hey,
When I click my Floppy Disc icon on the KDE, it says it's blank, even when there is something on it. When I put another floppy in instead, it still says it's empty when it's not. I can create a new folder inside the floppy via kde, but I can't delete it, and it disappears when I exit the floppy window and open it again. I have ALL permissions on it.
Thanks,
Thunda 'Awesome' One
i had the same problem.. now its saying the file or folder file:/mnt/floppy does not exist thou.. despite being plugged in and working @ bootup level
Yea. If it says it's there, it's contents are in the cache I think. When it finally realizes it's given you outdated info, it then says that there is no floppy. soooo confusing!!!

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$385.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99