-
Floppy Drive problem! eek!
Hey,
When I click my Floppy Disc icon on the KDE, it says it's blank, even when there is something on it. When I put another floppy in instead, it still says it's empty when it's not. I can create a new folder inside the floppy via kde, but I can't delete it, and it disappears when I exit the floppy window and open it again. I have ALL permissions on it.
Thanks,
Thunda 'Awesome' One
Similar Threads
-
By django in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2006, 06:29 PM
-
By Ghetto2k4 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 02:00 AM
-
By benw in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By stickycricket88 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By icu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 02:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$75.99