Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: problem creating live cd

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2

    problem creating live cd

    I used Sonic Record Now to create the bootable CD, however when I boot the computer I get a message that says there is no operating system. I would appreciate some feedback so I could figure out what I have done wrong.

    I now realize that making a bootable CD was the wrong thing to do, and will try nero to do this correctly

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510
    Here is a guide to burning with nero: http://www.rocketfodder.pwp.blueyond...Nero_page1.htm

Similar Threads

  1. creating fstab problem
    By nikgik in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 01:22 PM
  2. newbie needs help creating live knoppix cd
    By 5734L7H in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 12:29 AM
  3. creating Live CD from DVD
    By knoppixnovice in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 01:14 PM
  4. Problem of creating liveCD
    By carfield in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:24 PM
  5. creating users>accessing resources a problem
    By jpmierau in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.98