-
problem creating live cd
I used Sonic Record Now to create the bootable CD, however when I boot the computer I get a message that says there is no operating system. I would appreciate some feedback so I could figure out what I have done wrong.
I now realize that making a bootable CD was the wrong thing to do, and will try nero to do this correctly
Similar Threads
-
By nikgik in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2006, 01:22 PM
-
By 5734L7H in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 08-29-2005, 12:29 AM
-
By knoppixnovice in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 01:14 PM
-
By carfield in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:24 PM
-
By jpmierau in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$500.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 16GB (1x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Server Memory M391A2K43BB1-CPBQ
$64.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50