-
problem creating live cd
I used Sonic Record Now to create the bootable CD, however when I boot the computer I get a message that says there is no operating system. I would appreciate some feedback so I could figure out what I have done wrong.
I now realize that making a bootable CD was the wrong thing to do, and will try nero to do this correctly
Similar Threads
-
By nikgik in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2006, 01:22 PM
-
By 5734L7H in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 08-29-2005, 12:29 AM
-
By knoppixnovice in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 01:14 PM
-
By carfield in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:24 PM
-
By jpmierau in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00