-
Burning DVD images using Knoppix!
I can't burn DVD’s using my DVD burner at work because my IT has disallowed permissions to the writer. I tried booting knoppix off of a cd and it worked however, I could not burn the DVD image that was on my HD. I am assuming it is because there isn't enough RAM to mount the image (4GB) into ram. I was wondering how I could get around this, I was thinking using a USB HD or my iPod. I really think it would be easier just to find out how I could read the Image file off my windows HD. By the way I believe my windows HD is NTFS. Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By alexjohnp in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-14-2007, 01:06 PM
-
By cheeez in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By knoppixnewbie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:58 AM
-
By knoppixnewbie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:13 PM
-
By ezuk in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00