-
Installed windows and grub was messed up
I installed Windows XP on a fat 32 partition, but before I could finish the instalation, once the computer rebooted to finish installing windows, I just couldn't boot anything anymore. I had Linux installed before without any trouble, but I decided to install windows on the extra partition I had. The message I receive when I start my computer says:
Can't find NTLDR, please restart (or something like that)
How do I fix this???? I think something happened to grub, but I don;t know what exactly. Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By ryzvonusef in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2009, 05:06 PM
-
By maestrobwh1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-07-2007, 12:06 AM
-
By param85047 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
-
By rossndahood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 09:41 PM
-
By OziD in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 07:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate BarraCuda 28TB 7.2K SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Internal HDD ST28000DM000 - Tested
$670.00

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$329.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95