*BUMP* - anyone have any thoughts on this?
With 3.6, I'd go to install the printer, and the printer install routing would show me that my printer was detected, by name (HP LaserJet 4 Plus) and set up on lpt0. With 3.7, there doesn't seem to be an LPT port detected at all.
Can anyone suggest what might be happening here?
*BUMP* - anyone have any thoughts on this?

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$295.00
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Computer Retrospective DDP-116 SEAC UNIVAC DEC PDP-8 Altair 8800 Cray-1 CDC 6600
$65.00
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00