-
Senior Member
registered user
and now GNOPPIX is based on Ubuntu http://www.gnoppix.org/
who knows? I have to say I am still loyal to kanotix from knoppix. Wish Kano would go for more press like, say, Mepis. Because he/it is very good.
I messed with Morphix (gamer) because I dearly wanted to get xmame/xmess running (couldn't - that was drag). I had my roms from my own cassettes and could play them in windows but never did get it going linux.
Anyway, how long before we just call it one great big debian "hug" of linux
?
Similar Threads
-
By RNK in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-25-2007, 03:44 PM
-
By maxqnz in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-14-2006, 12:24 AM
-
By Michael Pollock in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-07-2006, 10:37 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 03:16 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-18-2005, 10:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$221.00