-
Junior Member
registered user
Multi distros and LILO
Ok everyone,
1st, thanks for the help!!! I did move my WWW dir. Next, I'll work on home... Here's what I have:
/hda1 - knoppix
/hda2 - swap
/hda3 - soon to be home
/hda5 - WWW dir
/hda6 - KANOTIX
/hda7 - /hda? ----> other distros later
Now, I need a little help with LILO. I have knoppix up no problems. The KANOTIX is another story. Mr Ed (and/or others reading this), would you mind posting a little of your loader?
Also people, what other distros are you using????
Thanks for the help!
Radnor
Similar Threads
-
By yozef in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 20
Last Post: 12-30-2006, 04:27 AM
-
By jMon54 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:13 PM
-
By o3greg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 05:35 AM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:23 PM
-
By stonent in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 09:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99