-
Junior Member
registered user
Mr. Ed,
Thanks!!! I got it to work after posting. Sure it will help someone else out. I have the Knoppix and Kanotix installed now. May start looking for other distros now. The other thing I was thinking about.... I was thinking about another partition as a backup. Before installing anything, I was thinking about doing a "cp -r" to backup the partition in case of ....
I did change the delay a little.
Thanks again!
Radnor
Similar Threads
-
By yozef in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 20
Last Post: 12-30-2006, 04:27 AM
-
By jMon54 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:13 PM
-
By o3greg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 05:35 AM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:23 PM
-
By stonent in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 09:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00