-
Junior Member
registered user
Is there any program that can emulate ISO images in MS-DOS?
I want to either use this way or changing the programming(which is over my head for now). I need to emulate the new Knoppix for 2 reasons:
1. Because I have Knoppix v3.4 and I have currently have no blank CD-Rs or CD-RWs
2. If this works I can boot Knoppix this way....
Similar Threads
-
By White in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 03-18-2006, 01:59 PM
-
By OtterToast in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:59 AM
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:00 AM
-
By knoppixnewbie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:58 AM
-
By ezuk in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99