-
Senior Member
registered user
PyMusique (iTunes Music Store client for Linux)
Might be nice to DL a few Pepsi iTunes, while advancing the cause of linux, don't you think? http://www.daeken.com/index.php?s=pymusique
jd
-
Senior Member
registered user
I agree, actually I was already writing a klik recipe, but when I hadit halfway ready it was announced that the iTMS was fixed so that PyMusique can no longer work. But let's see what the next version of PyMusique brings http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=10070 
Greetings,
probono
-
Senior Member
registered user
That's the version I linked to above. It has a link to a tar file.
jd
-
Senior Member
registered user
Cool
I'll try to make it klik-able.
Greetings,
probono
-
Senior Member
registered user
klik://pymusique
It was neccessary on my system to disable the KDE sound system first.
Greetings,
probono
-
Senior Member
registered user
Doesn't open on my system. Does the sound prevent it from opening?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I have only tried it with Kanotix 2005-01 so far, where it works perfectly. It opens with or without the KDE sound system on, but I had to switch off KDE sound in order to get the sound working.
Greetings,
probono
-
On Kano 2005-02 after I closed the KDE sound PyMusique works great!
This is my very first time trying Itunes or PyMusique out and so far it's pretty impressive. Thanks for this toy probono
Just tried this again on a different machine and get this message Unable to mount /mnt/app/1. I don't know what could be different about the two but Py works great on one and not on on the other.
-
A follow up that might offer a few clues as to what's happening
ioctl: LOOP_CLR_FD: Device or resource busy
mount: you must specify the filesystem type
/root/.zAppRun: line 121: error: command not found
umount: /mnt/app/1: not mounted
this is the message I'm getting when I try and install Pymusique on Kanotix 2005-02.
-
Senior Member
registered user
If mounting cmg files fails, then you can try mounting them by hand using
sudo mount ~/Desktop/whatever.cmg /mnt/test -o loop -t cramfs
/mnt/test/wrapper
Some Kanotix versions seem to have a problem in detecting the cramfs filesystem automatically.
Alternatively, you can simply unpack the cmg as described in the klik documentation.
Similar Threads
-
By alanh in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-11-2007, 01:04 AM
-
By Johnny Colson in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2007, 07:25 PM
-
By ctav01 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By LordHarshmage in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 12:34 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99

OEM TVKGH 88Wh Laptop Battery For Dell Latitude 9510 2-in-1 Latitude 9510 9520
$29.43

New Genuine OEM Dell Latitude 5420 5520 3560 4 Cell Laptop Battery RJ40G M033W
$49.95

OEM Genuine Dell Latitude 5420 5424 7424 Rugged 11.4V 51Wh Battery 06JRCP 7WNW1
$95.67

OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78

OEM Genuine 63WH RJ40G Battery For Dell Latitude 5420 5520 Precision 3560 M033W
$31.69

Lot of 5 Dell OEM 65W 7.4mm 19.5V 3.34A AC Adapters Mixed Models B Grade
$39.99

NEW OEM V6W33 Battery WV3K8 Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3320 3330 3515
$47.95

OEM YRDD6 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3582 3593 3793 5493 5584 5593 5480 5590 5594
$15.02