I managed to get my wireless lan card in Dell Latitude D800 using DriverLoader from Linuxant. What I would like to know is how DriverLoader differs from ndiswrapper (which I couldn't get working).
When attempting ndiswrapper I entered the driver bcmwl5.inf and ndiswrapper returned the error "The selected driver file is no *.inf file or the *.inf file is invalid. Exiting." I used the same driver for Driverloader and it worked without error.
After reading the forums a bit, someone suggested using the driver bcmwl5a.inf. I downloaded this and bcmwl5.sys. When I enter this driver into ndiswrapper, I get the error "The ndiswrapper has been loaded but there is no new device. Perhaps NDisWrapper is not working with your driver file."
How does DriverLoader work? Is it doing something different from ndiswrapper?

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING LGA1151 DDR4 ATX Motherboard With IO Inlucded
$100.00
Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB Wifi 8th/9th Geb 1151 Motherboard
$84.99