-
Re: Photoshop and Studio MX on Linux

Originally Posted by
emmbec
Hi, I am starting to switch to Linux because I am getting tiered of the "slowness" of windows, but the reason I'm still staying is because of photoshop and all the macromedia development tools (Dreamweaver and Flash mostly). Is there a tool similar to those I've mentioned, or is there a way to installed them and having them mrun correctly on Linux. I've heared of WINE and also something about Disney pictures migrating Photoshop to Linux but I don't really know WINE. If anyone has any ideas I'd really apretiate it.[/list]
well you can always use: http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxoffice/
and if you are like me and dont want to pay for it ... use wine
(to learn how to use wine: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/search.php?mode=results )
or just use the bittorent network and get crossover office
[http://s4.isohunt.com/torrents.php?i...ext=&op=and&nr (not hyperlinked for a reason) ]
Similar Threads
-
By csodabogar in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2006, 12:32 PM
-
By Jakykong in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 08:36 AM
-
By swinn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By david7035 1 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 07:25 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 10:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer w/ Original Mouse Untested Parts Repair AS IS
$228.32

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer System 800 XL ** Tested ** AS-IS Parts or Repair
$123.75