-
Re: Photoshop and Studio MX on Linux

Originally Posted by
emmbec
Hi, I am starting to switch to Linux because I am getting tiered of the "slowness" of windows, but the reason I'm still staying is because of photoshop and all the macromedia development tools (Dreamweaver and Flash mostly). Is there a tool similar to those I've mentioned, or is there a way to installed them and having them mrun correctly on Linux. I've heared of WINE and also something about Disney pictures migrating Photoshop to Linux but I don't really know WINE. If anyone has any ideas I'd really apretiate it.[/list]
well you can always use: http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxoffice/
and if you are like me and dont want to pay for it ... use wine
(to learn how to use wine: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/search.php?mode=results )
or just use the bittorent network and get crossover office
[http://s4.isohunt.com/torrents.php?i...ext=&op=and&nr (not hyperlinked for a reason) ]
Similar Threads
-
By csodabogar in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2006, 12:32 PM
-
By Jakykong in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 08:36 AM
-
By swinn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By david7035 1 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 07:25 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 10:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00