-
Klik won't work in Mepis
Every time I try to run a klik program, I get an error saying 'unable to mount /mnt/app/whatever_number'.
What should I do? I[/code]
-
-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks for the hint. Info like this is essential in order to improve klik.
Greetings,
probono
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 07:54 PM
-
By roadrash in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 11:49 PM
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-19-2005, 10:55 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By pupussecats in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97