Every time I try to run a klik program, I get an error saying 'unable to mount /mnt/app/whatever_number'.
What should I do? I[/code]
Every time I try to run a klik program, I get an error saying 'unable to mount /mnt/app/whatever_number'.
What should I do? I[/code]

Vintage Jade Computer Products CP/M v2.2 8" Floppy Disk SD Versafloppy II S-100
$59.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$599.99
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage MicroPro SuperSort v1.6 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Demo Not For Resale 1980
$49.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Vintage SD Systems CP/M Plus v3.0 Banked 128K 8" Floppy Disk S-100 Disk 2 1982
$49.99
Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00