I was able to get it working in Mepis (sorta) after some work.
The following entry from the klik forums was helpfull
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16904 look for the entry by lilsirecho.
By following the suggestion of creating the mount directory and the mount command I was able to execute the wrapper command to get it working.
Example
I downloaded the lphoto2 klik
created the directory /mnt/app/1
ran
mount-t cramfs -o loop ~/Desktop/lphoto2.cmg /mnt/app/1
cd /mnt/app/1
./wrapper
It ran.
I noticed if that I created the directories and then ran a klik it removed the directories that I created.
I'm trying to see what the underlying problem is but am fairly new to bash so it's slow going.
Hope this helps
Found the problem![]()
![]()
![]()
It appears that SimplyMepis 3.3 does not like the auto in the fstab for cramfs type klik images. If I change the type from auto to cramfs it appears to run w/o problems. I'll do more investigation but that is what it looks like to me.


Reply With Quote










