-
"enter your correct kernel source tree"????
First, as always, I am new to Linux. Now, this is how the story goes....
I've been trying to get my laptop "winmodem" working under Knoppix. When I try and install a driver I get a message to "enter your correct kernel source tree". Any suggestions as to where that would be. I am running a persistant home from a usb device with the home=scan cheatcode. I also get an "Input/output error" message.This is very confusing for me. Thanks in advance for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By echo6 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 11:42 AM
-
By hvinelinux in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 12:23 PM
-
By Kowood in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 01:09 PM
-
By LukeyBoy in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 02:35 PM
-
By deverbone in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 02:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99