-
Wireless HP Mouse problem
Hey, im new to this Linux-thing. I just put in my com this Knoppix 3.7 live-cd and it´s works fine. ALTO, my keyboard works and mouse CAN move around normally but when I click something it doesnt do nothing. I tried one click and double-click, how can I fix this?
-
I had the same problem.
The mouse can move the cursor fine, the scroll wheel even works fine but whatever i do knoppix refuses to respond to mouse clicks anywhere.
My mouse is a wireless USB optical mouse from Hewlet Packard, on a HP Pavilion machine.
Knoppix says it recognizes the mouse during startup.
Windows describes the mouse as: HID-compliant mouse.
My Knoppix version is 3.6, I have just Downloaded 3.9 to see if it works on that.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
-
Tried new version 3.9, my mouse now works fine.
I really shouldn't have been using an outdated CD.
Similar Threads
-
By CMDR Sweeper in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:13 PM
-
By satimis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-12-2006, 12:24 PM
-
By ZeroKun in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By tracknact105 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 09:03 PM
-
By Joninator in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 06:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99