I don't know if this is the right place to ask this (forgive, I am a newb), but I am having some trouble.
I was creating a persistent home directory using the whole HDD with knoppix 3.7, when all the sudden my computer shut itself off. As a result, I no longer have Windows or DOS installed on the comp, and it's really not formatted at all.
That wouldn't be a problem except that my computer is hella old, and I can't run KDE without creating a swap file. Can't do that cause I have no DOS partition, it says. So I can only run knoppix in the command prompt box. I need to make the persistent home directory on the hard drive using the command line box thingy, and I have no idea how. Can anyone help me out?

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00
Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00
Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99
ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00