I don't know if this is the right place to ask this (forgive, I am a newb), but I am having some trouble.
I was creating a persistent home directory using the whole HDD with knoppix 3.7, when all the sudden my computer shut itself off. As a result, I no longer have Windows or DOS installed on the comp, and it's really not formatted at all.
That wouldn't be a problem except that my computer is hella old, and I can't run KDE without creating a swap file. Can't do that cause I have no DOS partition, it says. So I can only run knoppix in the command prompt box. I need to make the persistent home directory on the hard drive using the command line box thingy, and I have no idea how. Can anyone help me out?

Vintage Collector Gold Cap chip board (ME)
$300.00
IBM 3270 Keyboard Beam Spring - With Manual - Vintage Rare Beamspring
$3000.00
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95
Vintage OKI Printer Main Logic Board & Interface Card Part No...
$19.99
Intel 1302 White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Intel C1702AD White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00
Vintage Gold Cap chip collector board (ME)
$200.00
Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00